Responsible for overseeing the work activities of housekeepers and ensuring quality, safe and efficient housekeeping services are provided in a timely manner. This position is also responsible for creating and developing cleaning schedules as well as employee work schedules; inspect areas to ensure they are clean; recommend transfers, promotions or dismissals. Additionally, they may delegate responsibilities and write performance reviews, screen or hire candidates, provide feedback on job completion and performance counseling when necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Vacation, Personal Days, and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Complimentary Lunch
- Fitness Facility
- High school diploma required with some college preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Detail-oriented, excellent time-management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Must be flexible, weekends and holidays required
Must be able to pass a criminal background check, physical performance evaluation, and drug screening.
The Army Residence Community is not a Government or Civil Service Facility.