The Terminal Manager is responsible for the successful operations of the bus terminal. This position is responsible for successfully meeting the objective of our business and meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations.
This role oversees all functions of the facility including safety, dispatching, communicating with drivers, school district personnel and parents for daily routes, trips and extra-curricular activities of students for our customer while maintaining compliance with all Federal, state and local law and District policies. This position is accountable for clear, timely communication, reporting, and paperwork to all appropriate parties.
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience
- Proven ability to meet service delivery expectations including customer and safety
- Ability to resolve customer issues which create positive outcomes
- Ability to succeed in high pressure environment
- Ability to learn quickly Company policies, procedures and practices to effectively manage.
- Knowledge of customer service best practices to build strong customer relationships
- Knowledge of leadership and management practices and techniques.
- A Class B CDL with Student and Passenger endorsements & DOT medical certification preferred.
- A current driver’s license with the ability to obtain & maintain a Class B CDL with S and P endorsements & DOT medical certification immediately following completion of provided training
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Short/Long term disability
Apple Bus Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.