In conjunction with the DON, plans, coordinates and manages the clinical services for a specified nursing unit. Responsible for the coordination and of nursing care and services provided to Residents in the various units and is responsible for facilitating the interdisciplinary team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality resident care.
- Facilitates the resolution of issues and concerns associated with resident / patient care including family issues.
- Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems relative to unit programming.
- Makes nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the delivery of care.
- Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the resident / patient.
- Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on assessment.
- Provides health education to patients and their families.
- Participates in quality assurance activities.
- Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or staffing shortages.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing preferred.
- Valid State license.
- One to three years (1-3) years of supervisory experience preferred.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
To that end, we offer a number of benefits designed to complement your personal and professional goals.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Vacation Days
- Medical Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)