We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Wage: Hourly, commensurate with level of experience.
- 2 years’ experience installing mechanical systems and refrigerant piping.
- Previous use of electrical and manual tools required (e.g. saws, squares, calipers, hammer type drills, etc.)
- Tool Requirements: basic hand tools (e.g. tape measure, crescent wrench, channel locks, torpedo & 4’ levels, turbo torch, pipe & refrigerant torque wrenches, 410A flare kit, copper cutters, 4-point laser, etc).
- General Requirements: ability to operate a forklift or other heavy equipment pending proper equipment certification provided by company. Company vehicle use will be subject to motor vehicle report and authorization.
- Physical Requirements: ability to perform additional physical activities that require considerable use of limbs and appendages such as climbing, lifting, reaching above shoulders, balancing, walking, stooping, and kneeling. Ability to lift, move and handle 80lbs tools or materials. Ability to climb and work from ladders, aerial lifts, or scaffolding. Ability to work in tight spaces or uneven terrain. Ability to work in environmental conditions that range from working outdoors during all seasons, indoor office environments, and utility plants.
Education Required: High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer.