Ready Mix Truck Driver
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
Position Summary: This position will be responsible for the safe operation of a Ready Mix vehicle. This position requires a commercial driver’s license and candidate should have experience with local deliveries.
- Ability to operate ready mix truck (discharge control)
- Ability to climb on and off the cab and ladder on rear of truck
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Ability to lift and carry concrete chutes (up to 45 lbs)
- Safety focused
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team environment
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Sickness and Accident – Short-Term Disability
- Optional Long-Term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.