Class A CDL Driver wtih HazMat and Tanker Endorsements
Golden West Oil
CDL CLASS A DRIVER
HazMat and Tanker endorsements required
- Driver will safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
Hours Mon.-Fri. 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Hourly pay.
Benefits Include: Health, dental and vision insurance,
401(k), holiday pay and paid time off.
- Previous experience in truck driving - one to three years preferred
- Current and valid commercial driver's license - Class A CDL required
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements required
- Ability to handle physical workload – frequent lifting or moving objects up to 100 pounds.
- Strong work ethic
- Position generally works outdoors or in a warehouse setting. May be exposed to extreme heat or cold, fumes or airborne particles. Frequent exposure to gas, diesel, Varsol, kerosene, and oil.