Summary- Will be responsible for the control of parts and material received and shipped, distribute tools and parts to employees, and direct the activities of Store's Clerk.
- Check parts and materials received for quality and quantity.
- Responsible for parts orders shipped.
- Will order disposable tools, fasteners, paint, and other items as directed by others.
- Will maintain card file on parts in stores and assure necessary parts and materials are in stores as required by production.
- Will maintain property cards on power tools and other items requiring tool checks.
- Package items to be shipped.
Normal Work days: 6:30am - 4pm Monday - Thursday and 6:30am - 10:30am Friday.
- High School Education
- Knowledge of fasteners and manufacturing supplies
We Offer Major Medical, Dental & Life Insurance. Pay Depending on Experience.