Tired of browsing the classifieds? Job searches unsuccessful? Look no further, Thompson-Arthur Paving & Construction has the perfect career opportunity waiting for you!
Job Description Summary: Crew member essential to the daily task on highways/private roadways/parking lots/and driveways.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Physical ability to operate equipment under temperature extremes and for extended hours of time. Normal shift is 8-12-hours
- Attendance required according to attendance policy to ensure crew ability to operate at a normal efficiency level.
- Ability to be flexible with last minute schedule changes, location changes, time of shift changes. Overtime work required. Out of town/county/state work may be required.
- Ability to follow traffic control crew instructions and practice safety standards per safety policy requirements.
- Must pass drug test and criminal background check.
What Oldcastle offers you:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Health and wellness programs
- Opportunities for growth, development, and promotion
Thompson-Arthur Paving and Construction is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer