Armed Driver Guard
We are now offering a $1000 SIGN ON BONUS for new employees and a $2000 Sign on BONUS for new employees with a valid ACT 235 or Red Card Permit.
New Pay Increase!
$12.50/hr to start and $13.50 upon completion of training
For nearly 100 years our famous red trucks have been safeguarding valuables. Let us show you what it means to be part of a team and feel like you have an extended family at work.
Dunbar offers job security, great benefits and a career path with the opportunity to be promoted and excel. If you enjoy meeting customers and the freedom of working outside an office while wearing the uniform of one of the most respected companies in the field this may be the opportunity for you.
Every Dunbar Armored truck has two people on board—every day. We don't leave anything to chance - Your safety and security are our top priorities!
What You Will be Doing:
As a Driver Guard with Dunbar, you will work with a partner to transport cash, coin and other valuables to and from our clients’ businesses. You will interact with and maintain a safe and secure environment for our customers and their employees. You will represent our company as a security professional.
What to Expect from Us:
- Insurance including health, dental and life
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO (Paid Time Off) for FT and PT - Accrual Commences Upon Hire!
- Company-Supplied Uniforms & Firearm
- Bullet Resistant Vest Purchasing Program
- Overtime after 40-Hour Workweek
What We Expect from You:
Since you will be operating an armored vehicle, you will need a valid driver’s license with a good driving record. A minimum of three years of driving experience is required.
Additional requirements include:
- At least 21 years of age
- Completion of all Department of Transportation requirements.
- Ability to obtain a gun permit where necessary (a criminal conviction may prevent issuance of a gun permit).
- Ability to lift cargo, weighing 30-50 pounds a bag.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.