We Are Hiring Licensed Journeymen HVACR Technicians to work out of our Beltsville MD office.
Relocation & Housing Assistance Offered!
- Commission on Contract Leads
- Paid Vacation
- $36.00-$42.00 per hour
- Company Truck
- Full-Time Days with Overtime offered
Our Ideal Candidate should have at least 6 year experience including commercial work; 8 or more is preferred.
Refrigeration technicians that possess a thorough knowledge of the inner electrical and refrigeration workings of standard commercial kitchen refrigerators and freezers. They use company supplied vehicles and uniforms. They use company supplied testing equipment and gauges that tests electrical components, levels of refrigerants, water flow and other elements needed to ensure proper function. They will supply their own basic hand tools, which will be replaced by the company when damaged. They also spend much of their time on the road, traveling to job sites in the Washington DC, Northern Virginia and Baltimore Maryland Metro Areas. Occasionally, they will be required to suddenly drop one task and head to another site, where an emergency arises.
- One week (5 days) paid vacation available after one year from your hire date, two weeks (10 days) after two years from hire date.
- Six (6) paid company recognized holidays that follow the Federal Government’s schedule.
- You will be eligible for health insurance (including vision and dental) at no charge to you for your personal coverage effective immediately upon your hire date. There are also family plans available with a minimal weekly deduction from your paycheck.
- You will also be eligible for other benefits such as 401K, and the employee service center offered through Administaff.
- Weekly monetary production incentives and performance bonuses.
- Commission on Maintenance Contracts.
- Overtime available.
- Manufacturers training.