Pile Driver Foreman
SGL Constructors (Skanska, Granite and Lane Joint Venture) is the Prime Contractor on the I-4 Ultimate Project in Orlando, FL. The project includes 21 miles of bridge and highway construction stretching west of Kirkman Road to east of State Road 434.
SGL Employee Benefits:
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays*
Primary Purpose: To manage a crew of 3 (2- piledriver /welders,1 crane operator) and sometimes loader operator to install H-pile, 24 pipe pile, 24 concrete pile all of various lengths, will need to splice a majority of the piles that will be installed.
Assist in assembling cranes and mob cranes around the project in order to perform work safely and efficiently.
• Communicate daily tasks with the crew.
• Ensure all members of the crew have a clear understanding of the work related hazards.
• Report crew time (electronically), productions, and safety.
• Plan and carry out daily work activities.
• Attach and man rigging lines and hoses for pile hammer.
• Maintain rigging, tools and equipment.
• Operate gas acetylene torch and perform welding duties.
• Align and assemble template.
Interested parties may also come to a designated SGL site in Orlando, FL (409 West Robinson Street Orlando, FL 32801) to complete an application.
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.