SGL Constructors (Skanska , Granite and Lane Joint Venture) is the Prime Contractor on the I-4 Ultimate Project in Orlando, FL. The total construction costs for the project are $2.3 Billion.
SGL Employee Benefits:
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays*
• Operators will control material taken from paver and depths of material distributed through the machine and measurement of yield on the jobs
• Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all Middlesex Safety Policies and Procedures
• Must be on site at scheduled start time and present for the Daily Huddle
• Must be able to identify potential Hazards and assist in maintaining a Safe Work environment for all Team Members
• Be present for Weekly Toolbox Talks
• Maintain good health status w/ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs. and flexibility to bend, push, pull, stoop and/or twist
• Maintain a flexible work schedule to include day/night shift work with extended hours when necessary
• Able to read and understand Specifications for each project
• Complete an Equipment Condition Report Daily
• Inform your supervisor immediately of any challenges regarding the project
• The operator is responsible for the efficient working condition of the equipment and is expected to perform minor servicing maintenance
• Responsible for proper set up and control of automated screed controls
• Minimum of 2 years screed operation experience
• Safety and quality orientated
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent communications skills
• Organized; ability to multi-task; detail-oriented
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
Interested parties complete the online short application and call 844-750-4984.
Interested parties may also come to a designated SGL site in Orlando, FL (409 West Robinson Street Orlando, FL 32801) to complete an application.
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.