Brian Center of South Point is actively hiring.
Registered Nurses (RN) & Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
• Administers medications and treatments.
• Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
• Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
• Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
• Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
• Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• Valid State licensure as an RN.
• Current CPR certification.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
To that end, we offer a number of benefits designed to complement your personal and professional goals. We feature a competitive benefits package that includes paid time off from work and a 401(k) savings plan, as well as medical, dental, vision insurance and income protection plans.
We also offer employee referral bonuses for MDS and rehab positions and discounts through partners such as Verizon, HP and Shoes for Crews.
Basic Life Insurance
Storms of Life
Post-Employment College Program
Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Employee Referral Program
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Dependent Life Insurance
Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
Whole Life Plan Insurance