Founded in 2007, Hospitality Parking is committed to excellence and to create opportunities for our associates and value for our clients. Our success has been demonstrated over the years through the acquisition of properties and the growth of our associates! We at Hospitality Parking believe in working hard and playing hard, the work never stops and neither does the fun.
A snapshot of what a Valet Attendant does is provide amazing customer service while they safely park and retrieve guest's vehicles. The last valet shift starts at 5:00pm sharp.
Minimum Qualifications to Join the Team:
- 20 years of age and older
- Work outside and in all weather
- Have the ability to work on your feet your entire shift
- Be physically fit to run 7 + miles in a shift (Valet Position)
- Be able to proficiently drive in all conditions and all types of cars.
- Have a desire to help our guests
- Valid Texas Driver's License
- Be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
- Have reliable transportation
- Must not have any visible tattoos (no tattoos below the wrist or above the neck) and males must be completely clean shaven for each shift.
- Must be able to speak fluent English to communicate effectively with customers
Benefits to Joining the Team:
- Competitive Pay
- Nightly Cash Tips (Valet Position)
- Bonus Opportunities Health and Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- Free Uniforms and Free Parking
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of any disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. We have a great respect for veterans and active duty military and urge you to apply!