Warehouse Worker - Evening Shift
Salary Range: $13.00 – $16.00+ per hour
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Eligible after 90 days)
- 401k Company Matching Plan (eligible after 1 year)
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for pulling and stacking orders and loading trucks
- Ensures accurate orders are pulled by pulling orders correctly from voice command
- Ensures proper loading of trucks by loading according to orders
- Updates inventory by restocking all returns appropriately
- Maintains inventory records
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary by management.
- High school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words in English and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print, understand, and speak simple sentences in English.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 165 pounds.
- Clean background check