Warehouse Group Lead
Windsor Windows & Doors, Inc. has immediate opening for a Warehouse Group Lead - 1st shift available.
- Coordinate and oversee shipments of all UPS/Fed Ex packages and subsequent paperwork
- Coordinate warehouse crew, handles various departmental paperwork, prepare various reports
- Other job duties as required
- Assist Department Manager by coordinating employees work activity/schedules within dept.
- Coordinate labor on daily basis
- Ensure department is neat, organized, and equipment is well maintained
- Lead employees in pace/quality, etc. to maintain needed delivery quotas and production goals.
- Must exemplify behavior that sets a positive example for others in the plant
- Must be computer knowledgeable; Avante experience very helpful
- Ability to Multi-task and deal with many people at once in a cheerful, positive manner
- Must possess excellent organizational; responsibility skills
- Must be extremely detail-oriented; quality conscious; waste conscientious
- Must work well with other employees
- Must work well with minimum supervision and capable of decision-making as it pertains to job functions
Windsor offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vacation, paid holidays and 401(k) plan. Pre-employment drug screen required.