Windsor Windows & Doors, Inc. is looking to add on to their General Assembly department. 1st shift available
Purpose of Job:
Assemble specific window types using woodworking tools including air tools, tape measure, etc.
- Perform manufacturing/assembly tasks on the DH production line
- Ability to use quality tools to check for conformance to standards and specifications..
- Participates in Safety awareness and Quality awareness activities to inspect and report the status of conformance of materials, equipment and assemblies
- Works as a problem solver for quality, production and safety issues.
- Other tasks as assigned by QA Manager.
For this position, it is helpful to have a min. of 6 mos. in related manufacturing experience.
In addition, the items below are helpful if you possess:
- Experience in window &/or door manufacturing/assembly
- Quality experience in manufacturing environment; including the use of measuring tools like tapes and calipers.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications..
Windsor offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vacation, paid holidays and 401(k) plan. Pre-employment drug screen required.