Average Pay: $65,000, Sign-On Bonus: $5,000, Day 1 benefits
All McLane drivers must be at least 21 years old and have a valid CDL Class A license with at least 1 year or 50,000 miles.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stacking and sorting delivered goods
- Pickups as needed
- Pre- and post-shift equipment/vehicle checks
- Checking load inventories against invoices for accuracy
- Unloading via ramp and hand cart
- Securing empty pallets and totes in truck
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
- Returning equipment following use
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company. Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a physical assessment and drug test before hire.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid CDL Class A License
- Minimum of 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience
- Must meet McLane's MVR and Risk Rating qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Requires high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity in the control of tractor-trailer and in preventing damage to materials and trailer equipment
- Ability to lift and move product and pallets weighing up to 75 lbs.
All prospective teammates must undergo physical strength assessment, drug test, as well as a background check.
McLANE Benefits: McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.