Personal Care Aide (PCA)
At Unlimited Care, Inc., our foremost mission as a company is to provide the highest quality compassionate health care to people in need.
Personal Care Aides generally are responsible for light cleaning, cooking, running errands, and doing laundry, as well as assisting clients with bathing, showering, grooming, and other personal hygiene tasks. They also engage clients in activities like reading, talking, and playing games. Additionally, personal care aides might consult with a client's family members to address their concerns regarding the client's health, nutrition, and overall well-being.
- Attention to Detail: Some clients have specific rules or schedules that must be minded, or specific dietary or physical rules that must be followed.
- Interpersonal Skills: Personal care assistants work in a very personal way with their clients. Some will be in pain or very sensitive to their fragility. They must be sensitive and compassionate with clients.
- Stamina: Personal care assistants might need to lift clients into the bathtub, cars and into bed, and need strength.
- Time Management: Personal care assistants are schedule keepers. They have to be there to make sure clients get up on time, make sure medication is taken on schedule and clients get to appointments on time.
- Flex hours to fit your schedule
- High-level weekly compensation
- Bonus incentive programs
- Free certification training programs
- Vacation pay for qualifying personnel
- Liability and malpractice insurance
- Health insurance plans
- 401K pension plan
- We offer free HHA training classes.
We are looking for a competent personal care assistant to support physically or mentally challenged customers in their everyday lives. The fulfilment and satisfaction that comes with helping others surpasses the challenges of this job.
If you’re a compassionate, positive person who isn’t afraid to work hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite and a good communicator. Experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for the elderly or sick will make you a strong candidate.
UCI is an EOE