Quality Assurance Technician (QA)
Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence companywide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Position Summary: The Quality Technician role consists of testing and inspecting products at various stages of the production process. Compiling and evaluating statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products. This position reports to the Monroe Plant Quality Manager.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Education & Experience:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) from two-year College or technical school preferred; with one to three years related experience
- Proficient in using stationary & portable CMM equipment to include writing inspection routines & programs for the equipment
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities