Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence companywide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Position Summary: The IT Architect is solutions-oriented position and serves a key role in determining strategic application roadmaps and executing company-wide initiatives to their successful completion. You will work as a member of the Global IT Architecture and Collaboration Applications team and closely with Regional IT Infrastructure Operations, IT Compliance and IT Business Solutions teams to drive efficiencies across the enterprise by reducing complex processes and repetitive tasks, minimizing security risks, standardizing applications and processes, and improving the performance and resiliency of critical business services. The successful candidate for this role must provide outstanding customer service, possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, exhibit excellent business communication skills and demonstrate a desire to tackle the complex problems.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups including ability to share knowledge, resolve conflict and build consensus among many stakeholders.
Senior level experience deploying and managing enterprise technologies including the following:
- Email: Microsoft Exchange On-Premise Hybrid Environments, Office 365, and Active Directory
- Identity and Access Management Systems: Azure Active Directory or Okta
- Cloud infrastructure as a service: Azure or AWS
- Successful work history with cross-functional groups to accomplish large IT projects
- Experience in a multi-site global enterprise with greater than 1000 managed users
- Superior systems troubleshooting skills
- Passion for maintaining broad technical and solutions knowledge in software, infrastructure, security and architecture areas
- Familiarity with Cyber Security Frameworks and Defense Concepts: SANS, NIST; Perimeter, Endpoint, Data, End-user protection
- Ability to comply with laws, regulations, or standards up to and including US Department of Defense standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10-20% travel required, including internationally
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study or relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise IT technologies
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities