Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence companywide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Position Summary: The Customer Care Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of Americas Customer Care & Service and will be expected to contribute to the alignment of Global standards for the Americas, Europe and Asia; including but not limited to customer contracts, order entry, requests for quotes, product information, order status, and special requests. This position requires a change agent with a proven track record in high-mix, low-volume manufacturing environments capable of driving process improvement through the application of lean tools. This position will ensure that end-to-end business practices are aligned with system applications to provide world class customer care to our customers.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate abilities to perform in a metric driven environment
- Experienced in a High-mix/low-volume industrial manufacturing environments.
- Proven track record as a change agent
- Experience with lean principles
- Knowledge of Customer Care Methodologies
- Must understand capacities issues in an “Engineered to Order” environment
- Must be a strong influencer, driven solely by data and facts.
- A good understanding of ERP systems (preferably IFS & SAP).
- Valid passport preferred; potential travel both international and domestic, <10%
Education & Experience
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree required, Masters in Operations or Business preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years leading and managing teams responsible for Order Management and Customer Contact in engineered-to-order environments
- Contract management/Contract administration experience preferred
- Experience with multiple site locations
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities