Cell Operator - 3rd Shift
Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: “D” Line Cell consists of the following: HMC, RD, Bench/Hydro.
- Set up and operate a M/C for a variety of work involving operations such as milling, facing, drilling, reaming, boring, tapping, slotting and other operations that can be performed on a CNC HMC and Radial Drill.
- Deburring and cleaning parts in preparation for Hydro test and assembling “D” line pumps.
- Inspect components of unit prior to assembly. Build and assemble pump according to instructions. Disassemble and inspect as required.
- Set up and operate the HMC, Radial Drill, Bench/Hydro.
- The ability to use Horiz. Machining Center, Radial Drill, and Hydro test stand. Tools include all basic cutting tools, boring heads, parallels, jacks, vee blocks, hand tools, and other necessary equipment. Hoist operated cranes and other lifting equipment. Torque wrenches, hand and power grinders, files and sanding disc. etc.
- 3rd Shift Hours: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am ET
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- Equivalent to complete accredited apprenticeship in a recognized trade, craft or occupation; or equivalent to a one-year technical college education.
- Minimum of two years’ experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities