Senior Systems Administrator
Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Senior System Administrator deploys, maintains and supports on-premise and cloud infrastructure technology services. The incumbent also provides impeccable customer service by responding to customer service requests timely and accurately.
- Administer core infrastructure technologies and related services including Microsoft cloud and on-premise Infrastructure, Virtualization, Enterprise Storage, and Networking.
- Ensure operational stability of technologies and services supporting the lines of business.
- Monitor the health of critical systems, identify trends, and present results to IT Management.
- Participate in technical integration activities in support of mergers and acquisitions.
- Liaise with IT Infrastructure Architect team to transition technology administration post implementation.
- Collaborate and coordinate tasks with 3rd party technical resources.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related technical / management field or experience.
- Experience managing Microsoft cloud, Virtualization, storage technologies and networking.
- Successful work history with cross-functional groups that align technology activities with organization’s strategic goals.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities