Supply Chain Planning Manager
Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: Management of the planning team (Planners & Master Schedulers). The Planning Manager will be responsible for analysis and planning of production and driving kitted orders to the factory per the established plan. The selected individual will have strong and positive leadership skills and the ability to train and develop people. Must have excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to use organizational agility to accomplish the goals of the business.
- Oversee, plan and manage plans for all product lines; ensuring that all customer deliverables are completed accurately and on time. Escalate to Mgmt on High impact items.
- Performs capacity planning, effective deployment, monitors production activity and reports on all job completion metrics
- Manage the Master plan for the assigned lines
- Summarize the weekly production plan based on Mtrl visibility, production capacity and targets established
- Supporting the Planning team members for cross functional activities pertaining to meeting the weekly production plan and OTD
- Manage Strategic Inventory levels for Key Accounts customer parts
- Serve as a factory subject matter expert (SME) for ERP production planning, scheduling and Inventory Control modules
- Responsible for Master Data accuracy in ERP and validated periodically based on actual performance
Education & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in Production planning & Warehouse function in an Manufacturing environment
- In depth understanding of the MRP systems and Lean manufacturing concepts
- Strong Analytical skills for determining trends/root causes and for report generations
- Ability to create macros, databases and/or code to create business analytic tools
- Good systemic, data driven problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate up and down the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as engineering, supply chain management or related field.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities