Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Product Manager -3 Screw Pumps, Americas Market will be responsible for providing both key market management for Americas markets and product leadership for one of CIRCOR Pumping Technologies’ largest positive displacement pump product lines, three screw pumps.
- Determine the optimal product portfolio to meet the customer needs and maximizes revenue and profit opportunities for the portfolio.
- Work alongside Engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop and implement new product introductions.
- Develop a clear understanding of the served market, based on customer interaction and market research.
- Assist in defining the development and implementation of short and long term product and technology road map.
- Profile competitors, assess competitive alternatives favored by customers, and determine how CIRCOR Pumping Technologies can best position itself to win with its existing products and new, innovative solutions.
- Build superior knowledge of customer and market needs for Americas Market. This will be acquired by spending time in the field, traveling with sales representatives, and meeting with customers.
- Provide direction for the marketing mix of price, product, promotion, and distribution strategies that can be employed to grow share with Americas 3-Screw customers.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering. Master’s in Business Administration Preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience working in a B2B industrial equipment company.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities