Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: Key areas include: cash application, payment posting, participates in initiatives to increase the efficiency of the department and assistance in completion of special projects.
- Daily application of cash receipts against accounts receivable.
- Reporting of inbound cash activity.
- Submit all financial transactions and reporting on a timely and accurate basis.
- Communication with customers and internal partners for remittance details
- Assist with reconciliation of customer A/R accounts.
- Participate various projects to improve workflow efficiency.
- Assist in the completion of special projects.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple shifting priorities timely and accurately under minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and high sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills
- Thrives in taking ownership and holding self and others appropriately accountability
- Computer literate, required to be proficient with Excel, including but not limited to data extracts, formulas and pivot tables
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree may be given preference
- Minimum of 2 years’ of applied experience
- History of success in the key accountabilities for this role
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities