Rotor Department Production Supervisor
Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Rotor Department Production Supervisor will be responsible for multiple key performance indicators including but not limited to Safety, Quality, Delivery and Productivity of the Rotor department. This role will lead and coordinate a 3-shift operation with approximately 30 associates, developing a cohesive team to drive overall improvements.
- Direct and manage 30 hourly employees in the rotor shop value stream with overall responsibilities for production, materials, quality, administration, and other production related activities within the value stream.
- Responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the department.
- Coordinate and lead plant activities through planning with departmental team leads to insure manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner and fully meeting customer requests.
- Implement and manage cost effective systems for control of process improvements, capital and operating expenditures, manpower levels and scheduling.
- Establish and monitor measurements for the rotor shop value stream performance for safety, quality, delivery and productivity.
- Deploy change through lean manufacturing and operational excellence. Create flow through the setup and use of manufacturing cells.
- Provide leadership and training on COS tools to accomplish company goals and objectives. Fully support Manufacturing Excellence / Lean Conversion Roadmap.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing management experience in a machining environment
- Experienced in Lean Manufacturing, Materials Management and Quality
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities