Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products.
- Schedules Customer Orders in accordance with material availability and capacity constraints in order to achieve Customer Request Dates and maximize revenue for the Value Stream.
- Creates production schedule to meet the Customer Request Date while optimizing machine run factors and maximizing productivity.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Plans sequences of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares production reports.
- Prepares lists of required materials, tools, and equipment.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is preferred.
- 1 – 3 years planning and scheduling experience required.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities