Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: Responsible for service and technical support for the Americas, while providing support for other global regions. This is a customer-facing position, providing assistance through standard support channels (phone, email, and chat), as well as onsite customer visits.
- Provide support for our entire product portfolio, including IMO, Allweiler, Houttuin, Tushaco, Warren, and Zenith brand pumps, and associated equipment/systems.
- Perform repairs or supervise technicians performing repairs in the field.
- Perform failure analysis and repair returned pumps. Prepare and present quotations for repair services.
- Provide commissioning services for projects, including installation, alignment of system packages, start-up, testing, operations and maintenance training, etc.
- Manage certification and training programs for the Americas, including creating training content, training technicians in a shop and classroom environments, auditing service centers, identifying new partnerships, and managing service network performance.
- Assist with development of maintenance, operations, and instruction manuals.
- Assist with overflow for other customer-facing department activities, including Customer Care and Application Engineering.
- Manage emergency service calls outside of standard business hours. We are there when the customer needs us most.
- Travel both domestically and internationally. Onsite commissioning trips for projects potentially could last up 2 – 3 three continuous weeks. Must be able to travel on short notice to get our customers back up and running as quickly as possible. Must be willing to travel 75+% of the time based on customer needs, though 25% - 50% is more typical.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in industrial service. Experience in servicing and troubleshooting rotating equipment, including centrifugal, screw type, progressive cavity, and gear pumps strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of technical training and certification experience
- 2+ years of experience creating training content and standard operating procedures
- Self-driven and able to self-manage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Experience with CRM, and ERP software systems preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred.
- Ability to obtain confidential security clearance preferred, as we service products for the US government.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities