Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining production and facility equipment to support the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform highly diversified tasks to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment and machinery. These duties include but are not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Perform emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment during scheduled downtime. Equipment includes manual and computer numerically controlled machinery.
- Work with outside vendors/suppliers in the installation, repair, and adjustment of machinery.
- Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition parts and materials as necessary.
- Communicate among work team by documenting actions, and sharing information and knowledge of equipment and processes.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED, required.
- Industrial Mechanic Associate Degree preferred (i.e. Electronics Engineering Technology).
- 5 + years Electrical troubleshooting and repair experience.
- 5 + years Mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities