Large Case Machinist - 2nd Shift
Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: CIRCOR Industrial, located in Monroe, North Carolina is searching for a Large Case Machinist to join its team.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up and operate by tape, manuscript or manual computer control, a variety of work involving operations such as milling, facing, drilling, reaming, boring, tapping, slotting, grinding, turning and other operations.
- Deburring and cleaning parts in preparation for Hydro test.
- Make necessary inspection checks and chart dimensions as required, to insure accuracy of part due to tool wear or deflection.
- Select and set proper holding devices, fixtures, and necessary attachments; layout as required. Position part or parts to be machined on machine table using lifting equipment as required; clamp in position for machining so as to avoid springing or damage to finished surfaces.
- Adjust and set cutting tools in tool changers or heads, grind single point cutting tools as required; select proper speeds and feeds; select and set attachments such as dividing heads and rotary index table as required.
- During automatic cycle time operator is to perform miscellaneous operations such as preparing next piece for machine, simple deburring and hydro test operations, or the operation of supplemental machines.
- 2nd Shift Work Hours: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certificate required.
- Minimum of three years prior machining experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities