Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Import/Export Shipping Coordinator will schedule and coordinate international air, sea, and land freight transactions, ensure freight transactions are selected based on company objectives for cost and delivery, prepare and review Import and Export documentation and oversee export filing requirements.
- Schedule and coordinate international air, sea, and land freight transactions
- Ensure adherence to the CIRCOR Corporate Routing Guide
- Prepare and review export documentation including but not limited to Letters of Credit, Shipping Letter of Instruction, commercial invoices, Certificates of Origin and packing lists
- Work with Corporate Logistics Commodity Manager to provide Carrier by Mode Weight information and participates in annual negotiations and QBR’s.
- Work with Corporate Logistics Commodity Manager, India, China and Carries to merge or consolidate shipments
- Prepare shipping paperwork and complete shipping transactions in appropriate systems
- Proactively resolve and escalate delivery issues to appropriate management and associates
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years in Logistics & Trade Compliance with multinational company
- Proficient with International Import/Export Trade Compliance
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities