Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Application Engineer is responsible for partnering with our global customers to provide the best pumping solution for their application. We are an Engineer-To-Order (ETO) business. This is a customer-facing position, providing assistance through standard support channels (phone, email, and chat), and working with many customer departments, including Engineering, Purchasing, Project Management, Operations, and General Management.
- Determine best pumping solution based on the customer’s operating conditions, including pump and motor sizing and selections.
- Review engineering/technical specifications and ensure our solution is compliant.
- Serve as the key technical liaison, working cross-functionally with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Project Management, Operations, Customer Care, our vendors, and our global resources to modify existing offerings and create custom solutions.
- Generate timely and accurate request for quotations.
- Prepares and submits ETO, vendor, and project documents.
- Create part numbers and bill of materials.
- Drive continuous improvement rigorously.
- Create high quality processes and work instructions.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5 years of combined experience within in Production, Engineering, Technical Support, or Customer Service, with at least 3 years in a technical capacity. Experience with rotating equipment, including centrifugal, screw type, progressive cavity, and gear pumps is strongly preferred. Experience producing technical proposals detailing full scope of supply, evaluation, and acceptability or applicability to customer or industry standard specifications preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities