Are you ready to be first?
Join our team to help us drive change!
- Class B CDL with Air Brake and Passenger Endorsements
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience required as a full time Bus Operator.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a diverse environment.
- Ability to make quick decisions and work under pressure effectively.
- Prioritizes assignments and organizes time.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and willingness to help out in a variety of situations.
- Short Term Disability › Company Paid Life
- AD&D Insurance › Uniforms
- Medical, Dental, Vision › Paid Time OFF (after 1 year)
- 401K Plan with Company Match
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and a work environment that you’ll love.
Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America. All candidates subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.