Registered Nurse (RN)
Austin Lakes Hospital located in beautiful, vibrant Austin, Texas has full-time Weekend Days Registered Nurse opportunities. 7a - 7p; Fri, Sat, Sun.
Best candidates for these positions will have behavioral health experience, a strong work-ethic, and highly consistent timeliness and attendance!
- Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Preferred: BSN and ANA Certification.
- Licensed RN to practice in Texas
- Current CPR
- Required: Nursing experience providing direct patient care.
- Preferred: One year inpatient psychiatric work experience. One year medical/surgical nursing experience.
This opportunity provides the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
Eligible for Weekend Plan Premium Pay!
Some Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide assessment of patients’ psychiatric and medical status.
- Administer medication and medical treatment as prescribed by physician.
- Participate in treatment planning as a member of interdisciplinary team.
- Assess, direct and intervene in crisis situations.
- Initiate and document special treatment procedures.
- Provide exceptional Service Excellence!