Long Brothers is now seeking experienced, hardworking, and dependable Mechanic to join our team and assist in maintaining our fleet in our modern shop facility in Rural Hall, NC. The ideal technician will be able to remove, replace, and repair major components on various trucks, equipment, and tractor trailers. Expectations of the technician will include the ability to diagnose and repair multiple types of equipment with little to no supervision.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and/or diesel engine maintenance and assists other equipment mechanics with general shop and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Make service calls on equipment to perform emergency repairs and conduct road test on equipment to diagnose any malfunction.
- Experience with Mack, Kenworth, and Peterbilt is a plus
- Perform and monitor federal DOT inspections.
Education and Experience:
- 5 years of diesel mechanic experience
- A valid driver’s license - CDL A is preferred and a CDL will be required after 90 days
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds without assistance.
We offer a complete benefits package including company paid medical, employee options on dental and vision, 401K with company match and an excellent family atmosphere. Many of our drivers have been with us for over 10 years.