Our success is measured by the quality of our team, and that’s why we look for people who bring a winning attitude, who respect their teammates, and who take pride in a job well done.
“Hiring the best” defines our process of vetting against the strictest standards—the toughest in the industry. So, if you’re offered a spot on our team, it means you have a solid background, the right skills, and the attitude of someone who knows how to contribute to a great organization.
If this sounds appealing to you, we invite you to contact us today. It may not be easy to earn a job with Loomis, but if you have what it takes to join our team, you’ll find positive opportunities for a fulfilling career. With a national service network, opportunities are available in many areas across the country.
We currently have open positions for: Fleet Mechanic to cover the Fayetteville, Wilmington Beach & the Myrtle Beach area. You will responsible for the preventive maintenance, troubleshooting repairs and/or modifications work for our vehicle fleet.
- 3-4 years recent fleet, automotive, or truck vehicle maintenance experience
- Operational knowledge of diesel equipment and tools normally associated with the troubleshooting and repairs of gasoline and diesel truck equipment
- Knowledge of truck electrical and air-conditioning systems required
- Knowledge of International 4700 Series medium-duty truck preferred
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Possess a valid commercial drivers license (B or better) and meet qualifications as outlined in section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations
Compensation and Benefits:
- $25 per hour
- Full benefits package including dental, medical and vision
- Company Uniforms
- Disability and Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability