Fleet Diesel Mechanic
Want to join a company continually growing!
We are looking for a Fleet Diesel Technician with great experience and background to work our 3rd shift schedule in our Dallas shop. Great pay and benefits package, as well as growth opportunity and further training.
Repair trucks, trailers and other vehicles. Mechanics/Technician repairs any part on the equipment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three years recent medium/heavy diesel maintenance experience
- Ensure cleanliness of shop and surrounding areas.
- Must have own hand tools
- Basic computer skills
- CDL license preferred
- Good driving record and proven work history
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold temperatures
- Uniforms/ safety shoe program
- Excellent Pay
- Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Company sponsored skills training with pay increases!
- Health / Dental/ Vision/ Company Paid Life / Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Birthday and Holidays from date of hire
- Vacation pay after 1 year of service
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Quality Safety Awards
- Diagnostic: 1 year
- Diesel Mechanic: 3 years
- Mobile: 1 year
- Removal and replacing transmission: 1 year