G2 Secure Staff is NOW HIRING at Dane County Regional Airport, Wisconsin. CABIN CLEANER: $9.25- Overnight shift
Join us and work in the exciting and fast paced aviation industry!
No Experience Required – Flexible Schedule!
Must Be Able To Work: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Weekends and Holidays
We offer competitive benefits including:- Paid Vacation- Direct Deposit- Company-provided Uniforms- MasterCard Pay-cards- 401K Program - Health Insurance options
(Bring High School Diploma/Ged Certificate: 2 Forms Of Id's Driver’s License, Social. Birth Certificate, Resident Card, ETC: Must Be 18 Years Old)
Please know: We do pre-employment drug screens and all candidates must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
Responsible for comprehensive cleaning of aircraft interiors, and galley stocking per aircraft specifications.
Minimum Qualifications at Entry:
Education and Experience
• Previous cleaning or custodial experience preferred.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a home telephone.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• May be required to have HS diploma or GED if city ordinance mandates.
• Must have driver’s license.
With or without reasonable accommodation, the position requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
• Treat all information as confidential.
• Possess the tact to deal with all levels of employees and client representatives.
• Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift and climb stairs.
• Must be able to lift, carry, and/or hold up to 50 lbs.
• Physical exam may be required to confirm above.
• Must pass pre-employment and random drug test.
• DMV check may be required.
• Must be able to read, write, understand and carry out instructions in English.
• Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
• Must be able to verbally direct in English.
• Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
• Must have good hearing and vision.
• 10-20% outside work.
• May be required to work weekends, overnight shifts and holidays.
• May be exposed to occasional loud noise levels.
G2 is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.