Warehouse persons receive inbound products, replenish, pick, select and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and fork lifts in a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
- Various health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance options
- Life insurance, dependent and supplemental options available
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance, supplemental and dependent options available
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- 401(K) plan with company matching
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Wellness programs
- Home/Auto insurance
- Roadside assistance coverage
- Legal aid
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 18 Years of age.
- 6 months of related experience (i.e. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are a 24/7 operation.
- This position must pass a post offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Foodservice distribution a plus
- 6 months MHE
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from -10F to 100F.