SGL Constructors (Skanska , Granite and Lane Joint Venture) is the Prime Contractor on the I-4 Ultimate Project in Orlando, FL. The total construction costs for the project are $2.3 Billion.
SGL Employee Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays*
*This benefit applies to foreman/foreperson only.
Primary Purpose: Operate a crane for various civil construction operations (Examples: Pile Driving, setting forms or rebar cages, setting girders); Could be asked to participate in other operations or operate excavator, loader or dozer occasionally when crane work is not active.
- Safe operation of crane in various situations/operations (Examples :Pile Driving, setting forms or rebar cages, setting girders)
- Maintain the equipment, ensure everything is greased, fluids checked, equipment is clean
- Report any deficiencies, work with mechanic if necessary to fix issue
- Fill out daily equipment sheets, turn in daily
- Safely operate crane within load chart in order to perform required tasks for operation
- Assist with the assembly/disassembly of crane
- Assist occasionally with crane pad construction or site prep or material unloading utilizing a loader, excavator or dozer
- Work equipment in tight areas
Workers should be able to:
- Have a minimum of 5+ years experience
- Experience driving pile with vibratory and hydraulic hammer preferred
- Valid driver’s license and NCCCO certification
- Certified rigger
- Set up the crane safety in order to perform work safely
Physically, workers must be able to:
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Be able to climb on and off of machine
- Minor labor work, for example, cleaning the tracks on a machine, installing crane protection devices, barrels cones, clean machine
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
All interested parties must come to a designated SGL site in Orlando, FL (409 West Robinson Street Orlando, FL 32801) to complete an application.
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.