The Pizza Huts in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area have immediate opportunities for Shift Managers.
If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Pizza Hut is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
NEW! Tuition discount of over 45% to online college for you AND your family! This is done through Excelsior College, who also offers credit for your computer training at the restaurant of over 50 hours towards your Master’s Degree (most programs require around 125 hours, so you will be on your way!)
• Health • Dental • Eye Care • 401K • Insurance and/or Discounts • Paid Vacations for Full Timers • Meal Discounts
• Opportunities to Advance from within (most of our RGMs and District Managers come from within!)
Gather round the good stuff with a career at Pizza Hut!
The Shift Manager is an entry level, hourly, management position.
Shift Managers help to manage the daily operations of the restaurants including customer service, employee development and food production.
Job Requirements Include:
• Minimum age 18+
• Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
• At least one year of supervisory experience within the food service industry
• Ability to resolve guest problems in a professional, efficient, and friendly manner
Pizza Hut is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability, military status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.