Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks, conducting quality checks, material set-up, machine set up and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely, demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery.
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate powered equipment, and other duties as assigned.
• Manufacturing Experience preferred
• Maintain a clean work environment.
• Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
• Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
• Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
• Must be willing to work any available shift
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
Wages and Benefits:
Starting Pay - $15.18/hr.
After Probation Pay Increase To Machine Pay Ranging From $15.22/hr. - $17.62/hr.
Shift Differential Offered Of $.047/hr for 2nd shift and $0.96/hr. for 3rd shift
Excellent Health Insurance Coverage and Many Other Outstanding Benefits.
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.