Registered Nurse (RN)
Ask about our Sign On Bonus for Experienced Pharmacy Techs and Experienced RNs
Sunny Laredo, Texas awaits you! Relocation Assistance provided.
Healthcare Professionals have a unique opportunity to affect lives for the better every day. At Doctors Hospital of Laredo, we are looking for qualified, passionate, and dedicated clinical professionals to fill our RN positions in OR, ER, Labor & Delivery, Cath Lab and ICU.
Position Summary: The Registered Nurse consistently provides safe, competent, compassionate patient care in an efficient and effective manner in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team. The Registered Nurse is compliant with the policies, practices and procedures of the organization and is expected to participate in the ongoing professional behaviors established by the facility.
- Effectively conducts initial and on-going patient assessment.
- Develops the patient plan of care.
- Must identify and communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with appropriate members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age appropriate patient care.
- Works closely with all members of the healthcare team to provide timely discharge planning.
- Texas RN License - required
- BLS - required
- Other certifications specific to unit may be required
- Bilingual English/Spanish - preferred