Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks supporting the converting department, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
• Converting Experience preferred
• Maintain a clean work environment.
• Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
• Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
• Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigates stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
High school diploma or equivalent
Manufacturing or corrugated experience preferred but not required.
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.