- Customer Service
- Contract Type
- Full time
At AAA, we strive to put our member first and take care of their total automotive needs. We're on a mission to expand our Club Owned Repair business with the opening of a new location in Henderson, Nevada!
- Competitive hourly pay with an annual incentive bonus
- Exceptional benefits within 30 days of hire, to include 401k matching
- 15 Paid Days off and no Sunday work hours
- Tuition reimbursement for receiving additional ASE certifications
- A free AAA Membership and numerous employee discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
The Support Service Associate is responsible for supporting the Service Advisor and the General Manager in delivering outstanding customer experiences and maintaining accurate procedural record keeping.
- Maintain proper levels of member/customer satisfaction.
- Answer telephones and assist customers with booking appointments and general service questions.
- Route customers to the proper staff member for more technical questions.
- Assist with invoicing and processing payments for customers.
- Assist with entering supplier invoices into the shop management software.
- Assist the General Manager with physical inventories
- Assist management with coordinating and holding employee meetings.
- Assist Service Advisors and General Manager with various administrative duties - filing, mail processing, supply ordering, daily closing, etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment. Keep the parking area and the interior sales and service area of the facility neat and clean on a daily basis.
- Provide shuttle service as directed by management and the Service Advisors to transport members/customers and to pick up parts/supplies.
- Communicate with service Advisors regarding any changes in work status or completion status of vehicles.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Automotive Experience a plus
- Good written verbal communication, ability to take direction well
- Basic Mathematical skills
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license and clear driving record
- Entry level position with prior customer service a plus.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Lifting and carrying parts, weighing up to 25 pounds, possibly several times a day; Some exposure to loud noises every day for up to 30 minutes at a time from air tools and auto repair equipment. A percent of time is spent traveling by car to pick up parts and customers. Long periods of time on their feet.
Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills (Entry) Customer Focus (Intermediate) Responsiveness (Entry)
Adaptability (Entry) Problem Solving (Entry)