Bilingual Russian/English Technical Support Agent - Bronx, NY
- Altice USA
- Customer Service
- Contract Type
- Full time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country - to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as bi-lingual Russian/English Technical Support Agents. The successful candidate will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls while providing an optimum customer service experience. Troubleshooting technical support calls from both Residential and Business customers who are using Optimum Phone, Television, Online/Router, and advanced Internet with support of multiple devices. Guiding and educating through established troubleshooting procedures, general product knowledge, in addition to general call handling of customer inquiries. Have first call resolution as the first level of contact for customer service inquiries and technology problems for Optimum services. Quickly develop trust and rapport with customers to provide support and deescalate frustrations. Service delivery requires up-to-date knowledge of Optimum practices and policies to create new and unexpected value with every interaction while fostering a culture of service excellence
We are offering paid training and a sign on bonus for these roles!
What you need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience
- Strong typing and oral communication skills
- Regular and prompt attendance during training and scheduled shifts
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility with hours and days, although position will assign regular shifts (Saturdays and evenings are common)
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Winning ATTITUDE and DRIVE FOR SUCCESS, a must!
- Strong computer proficiency with Window-based (a must) computer and MAC-based preferred
- Bi-lingual proficiency (English-Russian) is required
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Training
- Full and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted Optimum services if in service area
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace