Leading heavy highway & bridge contractor has created a position for a Workforce Developer. Responsibilities include assessing training needs and arranging training for craft workforce of 200+ team members, establish & maintain relationships with career & vocational schools, community & military organizations, interacting with workforce on construction sites, working with other leaders on craft team member career paths, evaluations & compensation.
- Must be a hands-on leader, able to command attention, respect and cooperation at all levels.
- Skilled in MS Office.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of relevant education/experience that provides the required level of knowledge skills and ability to successfully perform the job functions.
- Requires travel throughout MD, DC, VA.
- Experience in heavy civil construction environment preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans encouraged to apply.