Leading supplier of quality, construction building materials in the United States, has immediate openings for Class A or B Commercial Driver’s to operate concrete mixer trucks in our Virginia market. This position will safely and efficiently deliver ready mix concrete to residential, commercial and government clients.
- Conduct a proper pre and post trip inspection on the truck, and document any items in need of repair or replacement.
- Carefully review address, customer order specifications and special instructions prior to leaving the yard for quality assurance.
- Adhere to proper washout procedures while on customer site
- Adhere to proper end of shift washout procedures
- Attend all plant, environmental, safety and compliance meetings, as directed by management.
- Utilize defensive driving techniques to safely and efficiently deliver product
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Class A or B Commercial Driver's License
- Ability to operate both a manual and an automatic transmission
- A minimum of one year of experience operating a concrete mixer truck, or a minimum of two years of experience operating a tractor trailer, roll off or dump truck.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, and occasional Saturdays
- Ability to read, speak and understand English
- Strong customer service-orientation
If you are a safety-conscious Driver who is looking for competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and an opportunity to work for a global Company, please apply. We are hiring in Chantilly, Manassas, Front Royal and Fredericksburg.
Aggregate Industries Management, Inc., and their affiliates, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.